BCBG Max Azria Group invites you to express your opinions and engage in discussions with one another by leaving comments on our articles and blogs. While we encourage an open forum, please follow these guidelines to ensure an enjoyable and welcoming environment for all our readers. bcbgmaxazriagroup.com does not review or moderate all commentsbut we reserve the right to remove or edit content once posted.
1. Respect one another. Please refrain from posting offensive, obscene, threatening or abusive comments. If you personally attack other readers or writers, your comment(s) and responses to those comments may be removed from the discussion. Attacks create a hostile environment that discourages discussion. You are fully responsible for libelous or defamatory comments.
2. Hate-speech will not be tolerated. Comments containing racism, homophobia, sexism, or any other form of hate-speech have no place on our site.
3. Keep your language in check. Vulgar posts may offend other readers. Obscenities may prevent a comment from posting. In addition, in some cases, if a post is still too vulgar, a moderator may later remove or edit it.
Please note that comments may be edited by the moderator for any reason, including but not limited to language. In such cases, we will endeavor to include a moderation with the modified comment.
4. Stay on topic. Comments should be related to the topic discussed in the associated article or blog post. In order to keep the conversation relevant, off-topic comments may be edited or removed.
5. Don’t impersonate someone else. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your comments. If we believe you’ve impersonated someone else, we reserve the right to remove the comment.
6. Spam and commercial content will be removed. We do not welcome comments containing copy used for commercial purposes or for soliciting funds. If we see them, we reserve the right to remove them.
7. Readers may “report” concerns about other reader comments. If a reader reports a concern, moderators will endeavor to review that concern as soon as possible. This may take a few days although we hope to review comments more quickly. We do not remove every comment that has been reported and we cannot respond individually to every report.
8. Stop and think before you comment. We won’t remove comments because a reader or writer regrets a post. Please remember that these comments are searchable and a comment history has a long life on the web.
9. Don’t include personal information in your comments. We strongly discourage readers from posting personal information about themselves (ex. address, telephone number, workplace) and reserve the right to remove any comments we find with personal information about other people or that violates a third party’s right to privacy.
10. Complaints about removed comments. We reserve the right to remove comments left to protest a removed comment. Please contact us if you have any complaints about deleted comments.
12. Repeated abuse of our guidelines may lead to commenting privileges being suspended. If you think you’ve been banned by mistake, let us know.